This concealed carry course is designed to meet the requirements for the State of Kentucky and Ohio. This course will enable you to apply for a Kentucky CCDW through the Kentucky State Police, the agency responsible for issuing licenses. For answers to frequently ask CCDW related questions please click here to be redirected to the Kentucky State Police Website.
Our CCDW course includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Law and the required legal handout
- Basic manipulation
- Carrying concealed
- After an incident
- How to obtain your license
- Firearm Maintenance
- Live Fire Range Qualification
- Course Location: Classroom & Range
- Independence, KY
- Cost for this course is: $85
- Course Length: 8 hours +/-
- The course starts at 8:30 am and typically runs to 5:30
Requirements & Prerequisites
- Must meet legal requirements found here.
Discounts are available for Law Enforcement, Military, and Emergency personnel. Proof of employment is required for discount, contact us for more information.
- To register click “Add to Cart” above and check out. Once payment is received you will be registered for the next CCDW course!
*Registration is non-refundable. If you fail to appear, or cannot make it for any reason to the registered course, you will be able to reschedule 1 time. After that, the fee is forfeit. If you have questions or concerns regarding payment please contact us.
**You are not registered until payment has been received.
Kentucky State Law requires that you read the “DOCJT Legal Handout” Please follow the link to be re-directed to the document.
If you are interested in attending an upcoming course please use the form below so we can help you meet your self defense goals! Note: Do not use this form to register! This form is for contact, not registration.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.