Do you ever feel like you are being watched? You may be and probably are being watched. Security cameras, nosy neighbors un-trusting partners, stalkers, and so on may just be watching you. While some of these are justified, others are frightening and even illegal. We offer options to address every aspect of surveillance. This may be done for a myriad of reasons, some of those are:
- Infidelity; cheating spouse/partner
- Individuals suspected of nefarious activity; children, spouses, partners, employees, friends, etc
- Stalker detection
- Employees suspected of stealing from the company; either time or tangible property
- Law Enforcement that does not have the ability, resources, or capability of surveying a suspect
- Suspected threat to your home, business, or area
- Even non criminal or nefarious activity such as:
- Learning the routines and traffic patterns of an area or route
- Business patterns; customer traffic in and around businesses
The list is only limited by your imagination, and to legal activities on our part.
There are several types of surveillance that can be done, and in any combination. The three main types of surveillance we use at Strategic Defense Group are:
- Live or Personnel surveillance
- This method deploys human specialists to go to a specific area or target for “in person” surveillance.
- Remote Surveillance
- This is done using cameras, microphones, and other digital equipment to observe a target remotely.
- Digital Surveillance
- Digital Surveillance utilizes technology and digital methods to observe a target
Strategic Defense Group is prepared, capable, and equipped to provide each of the three types of surveillance above.
In addition to traditional surveillance, we also provide surveillance detection. This type of surveillance is generally reserved for monitoring a particular area or target in an effort to locate surveillance already taking place or suspected to be taking place.
A third style of surveillance is counter surveillance. Counter surveillance is typically used to stop, block, or make more difficult a current or prospective surveillance operation.
In relation to surveillance, we offer surveillance consulting. If you are looking to improve your home, business, or area security by preventing surveillance, we can assess the area and make recommendations.
We will not break any laws in the course of any surveillance operation. To ask us to do say may result in our reporting to the proper authorities.
When you find yourself in need of a surveillance operation, for any legal reason; use the form below to contact us and learn more. We look forward to serving you!