The following is a raw and uncut data collection. This is similar to the files we open and keep on such unique and important cases like Christina Grimmie’s. The information is gathered and complied from dozens of resources and articles. We do not typically release this kind of information, especially to the public in general. However, we decided to make an exception in this case so you can see more information and specific detail about this case. This information helps us determine future cases and predictions pertaining to similar events.
We keep similar case packets on all manor of topics; violent, criminal, civil, and otherwise. We want to keep this information close at hand for your benefit. Each case we compile, we become that much better and more accurate at what we do. That is good for you!
Below is the raw, unrefined data that we keep on hand. Please use it to help you and your loved ones.
Caution! The information below contains disturbing detail of the case, please proceed with caution.
Victim: Christina Grimmie
- 22 years of age
- Singer with Before You Exit
- Professing Christian
Stalker/Killer: Kevin James Loibl
Location of incident: The Plaza Live Theater; Orlando Florida
Date: Friday June 10th 2016
Weapon(s) used: 2x: 9mm Handgun, and boot knife
Circumstances: Shooting took place at the Merchandise table after a concert, while Grimmie was doing a “meet-and-greet” with fans. Loibl walked up and shot Grimmie from the line. Loibl brought with him to the venue; two guns, extra magazines, and a knife. After shooting Grimmie, Loibl was tackled to the ground by Grimmie’s brother, then shot himself. Grimmie died from her wounds hours later at the hospital. Loibl drove from St. Petersburg to Orlando expressly for the concert, and probably to kill her.
- 27 years old
- Resided in St. Petersburg Florida
- Not a registered voter
- Almost no social media presence
- No criminal history in the State of Florida
- Specifically targeted Grimmie
- Performed a body transformation, including hair plugs, weight loss, whitened teeth, and Lasik to impress her.
- Stalked Grimme for 6-12 months quietly
- 6-8 weeks before the murder, it became “unhealthy”
- Thought he and Grimmie we “meant to be together” & “soulmates”
- Did not drive
- Did not use social media
- Worked at Best Buy
- Lived as hermit
- Was an atheist that “believed in God” because she did.
- 5 days prior to the murder, he told a friend “he was tired and going to ascend”
- He had never met Grimmie
- Angry and defensive, especially regarding Grimmie
- Described as socially awkward and detached
- Took a cab from St Petersburg to Orlando
- No criminal background
- Family “had no idea” of his obsession, said he hardly left his room
- He bought the two handguns just a few days prior to the murder
- Hotel manager thought he was “strange”
- No luggage, slept on the covers, ate food from the snack bar,
- He destroyed his hard drive, and encrypted his phone
- “I heard four or five shots, it was quick, like pow, pow, pow, pow.”
- Several minutes after the initial shots, one witness entered the venue and saw one female with a GSW to what looked like the head, and someone giving her chest compression.
- Saw a guy laying in the floor in a pool of blood and his face was all disfigured
- Security jolted and ran in to check on things
- “The police response was really fast.”
- Unknown presence or capability
- One witness said her purse was checked, but she was not patted down upon entering for the show.